11. Tables & Indices¶
See also Architecture.
- The Worldwide harmonised Light duty vehicles Test Procedure, a GRPE informal working group
- The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, which has assumed the steering role on the WLTP.
- UNECE Working party on Pollution and Energy - Transport Programme
- Any of the Global Technical Regulation documents of the WLTP .
- GS Task-Force
- The Gear-shift Task-force of the GRPE. It is the team of automotive experts drafting the gear-shifting strategy for vehicles running the WLTP cycles.
- The family of pre-defined driving-cycles corresponding to vehicles with different PMR. Classes 1,2, 3a/b are split in 3, 4 and 4 parts respectively.
- MS Access DB
The original implementation of the algorithm in MS Access by Heinz Steven.
To facilitate searching and cross-referencing the existing routines, all the code & queries of the database have been extracted and stored in as text under the Notebooks/AccDB_src/ folder of this project.
- Mass in running order
- The mass of the vehicle, with its fuel tank(s) filled to at least 90 per cent of its or their capacity/capacities, including the mass of the driver and the liquids, fitted with the standard equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and, where they are fitted, the mass of the bodywork, the cabin, the coupling and the spare wheel(s) as well as the tools when they are fitted.
- Kerb mass
- Curb weight
- Unladen mass
- Kerb mass
- The Mass in running order minus the Driver mass.
- Driver weight
- Driver mass
- 75 kgr
- Test mass
- The representative weight of the vehicle used as input for the calculations of the simulation, derived by interpolating between high and low values for the CO2-family of the vehicle.
- Reduction of the top-velocity of the original drive trace to be followed, to ensure that the vehicle is not driven in an unduly high proportion of “full throttle”.
The JSON schema is an IETF draft that provides a contract for what JSON-data is required for a given application and how to interact with it. JSON Schema is intended to define validation, documentation, hyperlink navigation, and interaction control of JSON data.
The schema of this project has its own section: Schema
- The text-oriented language, a superset of Restructured Text, used to write the documentation for this project, with simlar capabilities to LaTeX, but for humans, e.g., the Linux kernel adopted this textual format on 2016. http://sphinx-doc.org/
- jupyter notebook
- jupyter notebook
Jupyter is a web-based interactive computational environment for creating Jupyter notebook documents. The “notebook” term can colloquially make reference to many different entities, mainly the Jupyter web application, Jupyter Python web server, or Jupyter document format, depending on context.
A Jupyter Notebook document is composed of an ordered list of input/output cells which contain code in variou languages, text (using Markdown), mathematics, plots and rich media, usually ending with the “.ipynb” extension.