- GTR version matrix
- Known deficiencies
- v0.0.9-alpha.1, alpha.3 (1 Oct, X Noe 2014)
- v0.0.8-alpha, 04-Aug-2014
- v0.0.7-alpha, 31-Jul-2014: 1st public
- v0.0.6-alpha, 5-Feb-2014
- v0.0.5-alpha, 18-Feb-2014
- v0.0.4.alpha, 18-Jan-2014
- v0.0.3_alpha, 22-Jan-2014
- v0.0.2_alpha, 7-Jan-2014
- v0.0.1, 6-Jan-2014: Alpha release
- v0.0.0, 11-Dec-2013: Inception stage
Given a version number
MAJOR part tracks the GTR phase implemented.
The following matrix shows these correspondences:
|Release train||GTR ver|
|0.x.x||Till Aug 2014, Not very Precise with the till-that-day standard. (diffs explained below)|
|1.x.x||After Nov 2014, phase 2b (TBD)|
- (!) Driveability-rules not ordered as defined in the latest task-force meeting.
- (!) The driveability-rules when speeding down to a halt is broken, and human-drivers should improvise.
- (!) The
n_min_driveis not calculated as defined in the latest task-force meeting, along with other recent updates.
- (!) The
n_maxis calculated for ALL GEARS, resulting in “clipped” velocity-profiles, leading to reduced rpm’s for low-powered vehicles.
- Clutching-points and therefore engine-speed are very preliminary
rpmwhen starting from stop might be <
- Add cmd-line front-end.
- Automatically calculate masses from H & L vehicles, and regression-curves from categories.
- wltp_db: Improve test-metrics with group-by classes/phases.
- model: Enhance model-preprocessing by interleaving “octapus” merging stacked-models between validation stages.
- model: finalize data-schema (renaming columns and adding
namefields in major blocks).
- model/core: Accept units on all quantities.
- core: Move calculations as class-methods to provide for overriding certain parts of the algorithm.
- core: Support to provide and override arbitrary model-data, and ask for arbitrary output-ones by topologically sorting the graphs of the calculation-dependencies.
- build: Separate wltpdb tests as a separate, optional, plugin of this project (~650Mb size).
This is practically the 2nd public releases, reworked in many parts, and much better documented and continuously tested and build using TravisCI, BUT the arithmetic results produced are still identical to v0.0.7, so that the test-cases and metrics still describe this core.
- Model changes:
/cycle_run: If present, (some of) its columns override the calculation.
Added tkUI and Excel front-ends.
Shared with LAT. * Use CONDA for running no TravisCI. * Improve ExcelRunner. * docs and metrics improvments.
- ui: Added Excel frontend.
- ui: Added desktop-UI proof-of-concept (
- metrics: Add diagrams auto-generated from test-metrics into generated site (at “Getting Involved” section).
- Backported also to Python-2.7.
- model, core: Discriminate between Test mass from Unladen mass (optionally auto-calced
- model, core: Calculate default resistance-coefficients from a regression-curve (the one found in Heinz-db).
- model, core: Possible to overide WLTP-Class, Target-V & Slope, Gears if present in the
- model: Add NEDC cycle data, for facilitating comparisons.
- tests: Include sample-vehicles along with the distribution.
- tests: Speed-up tests by caching files to read and compare.
- docs: Considerable improvements, validate code in comments and docs with doctest.
- docs: Provide a http-link to the list of IPython front-ends in the project’s wiki.
- build: Use TravisCI as integration server, Coveralls.io as test-coverage service-providers.
- build: Not possible anymore to distribute it as .EXE; need a proper python-3 environment.
Although it has already been used in various exercises, never made it out of Alpha state.
Rename project to ‘wltp’.
Switch license from AGPL –> EUPL (the same license assumed retrospectively for older version)
Add wltp_db files.
Unify instances & schemas in
Possible to Build as standalone
- Preparations for PyPI/github distribution.
- Rename project to “wltp”.
- Prepare Sphinx documentation for http://readthedocs.org.
- Update setup.py
- Update project-coordinates (authors, etc)
- Make it build as standalone
- Possible to transplant base-gears and then apply on them driveability-rules.
- Embed Model –> Experiment to simplify client-code.
- Changes in the data-schema for facilitating conditional runs.
- More reverse-engineered comparisons with heinz’s data.
- Many driveability-improvements found by trial-n-error comparing with Heinz’s.
- Changes in the data-schema for facilitating storing of tabular-data.
- Use Euro6 polynomial full_load_curve from Fontaras.
- Smooth-away INALID-GEARS.
- Make the plottings of comparisons of sample-vehicle with Heinz’results interactively report driveability-rules.
- Also report GEARS_ORIG, RPM_NORM, P_AVAIL, RPM, GEARS_ORIG, RPM_NORM results.
- Starting to compare with Heinz’s data - FOUND DISCREPANCIES IMPLTYING ERROR IN BASE CALCS.
- Test-enhancements and code for comparing with older runs to track algo behavior.
- Calc ‘V_real’.
- Also report RPMS, P_REQ, DIRVEABILITY results.
- Make v_max optionally calculated from max_gear / gear_ratios.
- BUGFIX: in P_AVAIL 100% percents were mixed [0, 1] ratios!
- BUGFIX: make
goodVehiclea function to avoid mutation side-effects.
- BUGFIX: add forgotten division on p_required Accel/3.6.
- BUGFIX: velocity-profile mistakenly rounded to integers!
- BUGFIX: v_max calculation based on n_rated (not 1.2 * n_rated).
- FIXME: get default_load_curve floats from Heinz-db.
- FIXME: what to to with INVALID-GEARS?
- -Driveability rules not-implemented:
- missing some conditions for rule-f.
- no test-cases.
- No velocity_real.
- No preparation calculations (eg. vehicle test-mass).
- Still unchecked for correctness of results.
- -Pending Experiment tasks:
- FIXME: Apply rule(e) also for any initial/final gear (not just for i-1).
- FIXME: move V–0 into own gear.
- FIXME: move V–0 into own gear.
- FIXME: NOVATIVE rule: “Clutching gear-2 only when Decelerating.”.
- FIXME: What to do if no gear foudn for the combination of Power/Revs??
- NOTE: “interpratation” of specs for Gear-2
- NOTE: Rule(A) not needed inside x2 loop.
- NOTE: rule(b2): Applying it only on non-flats may leave gear for less than 3sec!
- NOTE: Rule(c) should be the last rule to run, outside x2 loop.
- NOTE: Rule(f): What if extra conditions unsatisfied? Allow shifting for 1 sec only??
- TODO: Construct a matrix of n_min_drive for all gears, including exceptions for gears 1 & 2.
- TODO: Prepend row for idle-gear in N_GEARS
- TODO: Rule(f) implement further constraints.
- TODO: Simplify V_real calc by avoiding multiply all.
- -Unchecked for correctness.
- Runs OK.
- Project with python-packages and test-cases.
- Tidied code.
- Selects appropriate classes.
- Detects and applies downscale.
- Interpreted and implemented the nonsensical specs concerning
n_minengine-revolutions for gear-2 (Annex 2-3.2, p71).
- -Not implemented yet driveability rules.
- -Does not output real_velocity yet - inly gears.